Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Bazaar Problems

AuthorMessage
Captain
Jun 10, 2013
Tonight I hit level 35, which meant it was time to go to the Skull Island Bazaar to get new stuff. As usual it took a while to find what I actually wanted. I would be nice if in the future they updated the Bazaar to make it easier to find what you want. When I go clothes shopping, the store is always divided into sections to make it easier to find what you're looking for. Teenage stuff is separate from Adult stuff for example. Couldn't the Bazaar be the same way? Maybe have a Level 0 - 20 section, 20 - 40 section, and a 40 - 70 section. Another option would be to have a search bar where you could type in "35+" or "H" to just display items level 35 or higher or just items whose name begins with the letter H. I strongly dislike spending 20-30 minutes in the Bazaar, that's all. I know hats and weapons are already in separate sections, but each section typically has 150-200 pages of items for sale. I feel like this could be improved.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Correction: click the "useable" circle at top of the page, then use the "level" tab - one click will give you lowest to highest items, another click will give you highest to lowest items for your class.

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
anecorbie on Nov 15, 2016 wrote:
Correction: click the "useable" circle at top of the page, then use the "level" tab - one click will give you lowest to highest items, another click will give you highest to lowest items for your class.
The class sorting is nice.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Bosun
Apr 28, 2014
The worst part is when you browse the bazaar for too long you get kicked out :P

Because you cant move your pirate to prevent kicking while browsing...