Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Little updates?

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Mar 07, 2009
Ok I would like to see better staffy smashy weapons for witch doctor and privateer. Of course they use will. I think as of right now I have the highest weapon for staffy smashy using will power. I stitched them to the witch doctor skull staff. I love that staff. always seeing weapons for everything else not much for staffy smashy. I like doing hand to hand with my witch doctor lately...something different. Stitching, stitching, stitching for ship equipment and ships. Sorry but I am a pirate with one ship and matching equipment. I love my new galleon from scrimshaw. Just need more weapons Their should be an option. I think that is it for now

Lieutenant
Mar 07, 2009
Every time I purchase a card pack or go to bazaar..other cool weapons. for smasy and slashy. stabby shooty, staffy stabby, staffy slashy...none that use will power that are staffy smashy.