Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Ratbeard's final promotion

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Aug 17, 2014
  • Level of your character:55
  • Location where the bug occurred:Ebeneerzer Scrooges house
  • Quest Name (if applicable):I forgot
  • Companion Name and Tier of Promotion (if applicable): Ratbeard, Level 55, I was promoting him on his last promotion.
  • Description of the bug: I did the hydra at level 52, and got to level 70. I then did Ratbeard's promotion. After they reset my levels they reset the promotion, as though I haven't done it yet. I walked into to scrooge's house and he was standing out of bed, his name was green, and there was no question mark over his head. He is in the same position after the promotion, and not in the starting position like he should be. The quest helper is pointing towards his bed.
  • How often does this bug seem to happen? (Once/Sometimes/Often/Every time) Every time.
  • Were you playing Solo? (Y/N) Yes
  • If you were in a group or playing with others, how many? No.
  • Were you the only one to experience this issue? I'm not sure, I believe so.
  • Can you reproduce this bug? NO /
  • Thank you and please fix this asap, (my membership runs out soon)

• Lieutenant
    Aug 17, 2014
    I would like to report this glitch is still occurring, and I'm still not able to promote rat beard.

Pirate Overlord
    Mar 16, 2012
    rex1556 on Dec 10, 2016 wrote:
    I would like to report this glitch is still occurring, and I'm still not able to promote rat beard.
    Have you tried contacting Support for help?

Lieutenant
    Aug 17, 2014
    Yes, they replied something along the lines of ''invalid email''.

Pirate Overlord
    Mar 16, 2012
    Did you change your e-mail since you've been playing? KI must have a valid e-mail on file in order to help you.

Lieutenant
    Aug 17, 2014
    I honestly don't see how they can't fix it without contacting and corresponding with me through email.

Pirate Overlord
    Mar 16, 2012
    rex1556 on Dec 13, 2016 wrote:
    I honestly don't see how they can't fix it without contacting and corresponding with me through email.
    Because they need to know who you are so they can check your pirate's quests as to when it all went bad.