Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Merry Christmas!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 19, 2012
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone everywhere!

(Or for all you Spiral Dwellers... Happy 12 Days of the Spiral!)

( It's not Christmas yet here, but I wanted to go ahead and wish everyone a Merry Christmas since I might not be on tomorrow. )

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
merry Christmas to all!!!! *pulls everyone in for a BIG Christmas hug*

fiery alyssa taylor 32
sly autumn 16

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
TheAnonymousOne1 on Dec 25, 2016 wrote:
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone everywhere!

(Or for all you Spiral Dwellers... Happy 12 Days of the Spiral!)

( It's not Christmas yet here, but I wanted to go ahead and wish everyone a Merry Christmas since I might not be on tomorrow. )
Merry Christmas, and a happy New Year, TheAnonymousOne1! Also, happy 12 Days of the Spiral, haha!

Thanks and good hunting,

- The Dashing Swashbuckler, A.K.A. Helpful Aurora Parker, Level 61 Swashbuckler
- The Pirate, A.K.A. Brave Kiley, Level 25 Buccaneer
- The Commander, A.K.A. Nora, Level 12 Privateer

Administrator
Merry Christmas and happy holidays, pirates!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Bosun
Mar 04, 2012
Lieutenant
Dec 30, 2012
Happy Holidays to all! (doing this late on Christmas night so I know this won't show up until the 26th but, oh well!)

Lieutenant
Jan 20, 2013
I hope everyone had a great holiday! Looking forward to exciting things for Pirate101 in 2017!

~Virtuous Vanessa

Once a super fan, now a KingsIsle QA Tester! I squash bugs.
~
_~ )_)_~
)_))_))_)
_!__!__!_
\______t/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ensign
Jan 14, 2014
And just like that, the best time of the year is gone, anyway, I hope you had a nice Christmas filled with presents and surrounded by family, and I wish all a happy new year!

Bosun
Dec 21, 2009
Only 363 days left till next Christmas, come on people, get ready!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
noahdd on Dec 27, 2016 wrote:
If you want to be like that, then it's only about 6 months until Christmas in July from KingsIsle!

Lieutenant
Dec 30, 2012
noahdd on Dec 27, 2016 wrote:
Yay, only 363 days to go! It's almost a shame to take down all the Christmas decorations, I mean its only 12 or so months to go right?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Marleybone073 on Dec 29, 2016 wrote:
Yay, only 363 days to go! It's almost a shame to take down all the Christmas decorations, I mean its only 12 or so months to go right?
There is a reason I keep a house with each pirate that is decorated just for Christmas. No redecorating every 6 months. I just unlock the door and I am SET for Spiral parties and the perfect Christmas mood.

Lieutenant
Dec 30, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jan 2, 2017 wrote:
There is a reason I keep a house with each pirate that is decorated just for Christmas. No redecorating every 6 months. I just unlock the door and I am SET for Spiral parties and the perfect Christmas mood.
Pure Genius! I'll have to try that for myself, after all, I am getting pretty tired of hearing Boochbeard tell me I need to go spends some coins. (I heard you the first time Boochbeard!)