Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What is your main squad/advice for mine

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
May 12, 2012
Ahoy mates!

Though there is nothing such as a perfect squad for every battle, I was wondering what your main top 3 or 4 companions are. Mine happen to be a mix, but mainly swashbuckler companions. Since there is not much to explain, let's cut down to it. Here my top used character squads:

Darling Brittany Neels level 56
1st: Shiruku Neko
2nd: Nausica
3rd: El Toro
4th: Monkey King
This squad is mainly swash, the next 2 companions are swash as well. I made sure I had one musketeer at least, so I have trained Nausica and she is one of my favorite companions lifetime. Is this squad fine for battle? Shruku, Toro, and Monkey King do amazing amounts of damage, I don't know atm who I could replace any of them with.

Genevieve Yardsley level 34
1st: Fan Flanders
2nd: Sarah Steele
3rd: Toreador Novillero
As for this squad, it is completely swash, with my character also swash. So full swash all together. The amount of damage this squad does is huge. Though, there health is risked because swashbucklers already have a lowered health (to my belief) and are thrown out there in battle. I am pretty successful on this character though, they are almost finished with Cool Ranch. But, will Mooshu (pretty sure that's the next world) be too much of a challenge? Note: I have had help on the big dungeons from a level 65, but most of everything else has been soloed
And for replacing anyone in this squad, Toreador has 172 weapon power while the next in my top squad, Froggo Villa (a swash), has 143. A big drop there. Behind Froggo villa, it is close with weapon powers of 133, then drop to 122. So... stuck on this squad.
Those are my top characters. Advice? Want to give your main squad? Have at it Will be checking this often.

Ensign
Apr 29, 2014
Mythali126 on Dec 31, 2016 wrote:
Ahoy mates!

Though there is nothing such as a perfect squad for every battle, I was wondering what your main top 3 or 4 companions are. Mine happen to be a mix, but mainly swashbuckler companions. Since there is not much to explain, let's cut down to it. Here my top used character squads:

Darling Brittany Neels level 56
1st: Shiruku Neko
2nd: Nausica
3rd: El Toro
4th: Monkey King
This squad is mainly swash, the next 2 companions are swash as well. I made sure I had one musketeer at least, so I have trained Nausica and she is one of my favorite companions lifetime. Is this squad fine for battle? Shruku, Toro, and Monkey King do amazing amounts of damage, I don't know atm who I could replace any of them with.

Genevieve Yardsley level 34
1st: Fan Flanders
2nd: Sarah Steele
3rd: Toreador Novillero
As for this squad, it is completely swash, with my character also swash. So full swash all together. The amount of damage this squad does is huge. Though, there health is risked because swashbucklers already have a lowered health (to my belief) and are thrown out there in battle. I am pretty successful on this character though, they are almost finished with Cool Ranch. But, will Mooshu (pretty sure that's the next world) be too much of a challenge? Note: I have had help on the big dungeons from a level 65, but most of everything else has been soloed
And for replacing anyone in this squad, Toreador has 172 weapon power while the next in my top squad, Froggo Villa (a swash), has 143. A big drop there. Behind Froggo villa, it is close with weapon powers of 133, then drop to 122. So... stuck on this squad.
Those are my top characters. Advice? Want to give your main squad? Have at it Will be checking this often.
For my swash I use Contessa cause she does massive damage and for me she always dodges plus with roipose 3 (best spelling ever lol) she is da best. Then I use Sarah Steele she crits at TON and she has high dodge and awesome accuracy. To add I sometimes use Fan too in my 2nd slot cause she crits a ton but has low health. Then Finally I use Bonnie Anne she as the theme goes she crits a ton and it's always nice to have a ranged attacker.
For my Witchedocter I use Kan Po cause he just an awesome companion. Then I use Mormo cause he crits and has high accuracy. Then I use Grimtooth cause he is the meaning of crit and he has an awesome buff. Keep in mind my witchdocter is going though Cool Ranch right now so there are many more
companions to come!

Advice for you: For your swash I'd use Bonnie give her over watch and burst fire she can be an awesome defense and offense piece for ya! For your private I honestly don't know I never played through a privateer yet and I wouldn't want to give you wrong advice! Hope this helped a bit!
Ruthless Anna Nightingale level 70
Wicked Jewel level 30

Petty Officer
May 12, 2012
Anna Nightanglae on Dec 31, 2016 wrote:
For my swash I use Contessa cause she does massive damage and for me she always dodges plus with roipose 3 (best spelling ever lol) she is da best. Then I use Sarah Steele she crits at TON and she has high dodge and awesome accuracy. To add I sometimes use Fan too in my 2nd slot cause she crits a ton but has low health. Then Finally I use Bonnie Anne she as the theme goes she crits a ton and it's always nice to have a ranged attacker.
For my Witchedocter I use Kan Po cause he just an awesome companion. Then I use Mormo cause he crits and has high accuracy. Then I use Grimtooth cause he is the meaning of crit and he has an awesome buff. Keep in mind my witchdocter is going though Cool Ranch right now so there are many more
companions to come!

Advice for you: For your swash I'd use Bonnie give her over watch and burst fire she can be an awesome defense and offense piece for ya! For your private I honestly don't know I never played through a privateer yet and I wouldn't want to give you wrong advice! Hope this helped a bit!
Ruthless Anna Nightingale level 70
Wicked Jewel level 30
Thank you for the advice! I am currently working on Bonnie Anne's sniper promotion Without the promotion and just a little leveling she has moved into my 6th best companion slot so I definitely think she could make it into my 2nd or 3rd at the end of the promotion

Ensign
Apr 29, 2014
Mythali126 on Jan 1, 2017 wrote:
Thank you for the advice! I am currently working on Bonnie Anne's sniper promotion Without the promotion and just a little leveling she has moved into my 6th best companion slot so I definitely think she could make it into my 2nd or 3rd at the end of the promotion
You are most certainly welcome!