Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Making Stats Available

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Oct 29, 2011
It would really be awesome if you could see the stats of mobs when you click on them. This would include weapon power, agility, strength, will, dodge, accuracy, and all that other stat stuff. It makes it hard at times when I don't know these stats, if I knew them I think choices of companions and moves would be made much more easily and less luck based.

Lieutenant
Mar 23, 2012
This idea intrigues me. It could theoretically be possible if the developers used the 'click on a player to see what they're wearing' feature as a template.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
I've always wondered why enemy ship health has never been displayed as a number. I think that would be a helpful stat to see.

Ensign
Apr 29, 2014
Ya I've always wondered why this isn't in the game. Also (and it might be a bit too much and I could live without it) Why not display what other players are doing in dungeons. Now I know at level 70 you can predict what players will do but it would be a nice feature. Like for example my wictchdocter could heal a swash but I don't know if they'll heal or go for the kill. Just an idea relating to the topic!

Petty Officer
Oct 29, 2011
Anna Nightanglae on Jun 12, 2017 wrote:
Ya I've always wondered why this isn't in the game. Also (and it might be a bit too much and I could live without it) Why not display what other players are doing in dungeons. Now I know at level 70 you can predict what players will do but it would be a nice feature. Like for example my wictchdocter could heal a swash but I don't know if they'll heal or go for the kill. Just an idea relating to the topic!
Yeah I like that idea, it's useful in wiz to see what people will be doing so it would probably be really helpful on pirate as well.