Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

its a great day

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jul 13, 2013
ok this is weird i'm level SEVENTY!!!and i'm only just beginning Valencia!

has this happened before

knivesandmoney$$$$$$$$$$$

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
firstmatesubodai34... on Jun 28, 2017 wrote:

has this happened before

Yep, those who weren't yet max level when VA2 was released have a good chance of entering at max level.
Especially if they did all side quests.
Congrats, you'll have an easier time than many in VA2.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009

has this happened before

My Buccaneer is Level 70 and only just finished the Labyrinth in Aquila. Knowing what I know, this is a great feeling.

Petty Officer
Jul 13, 2013
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
firstmatesubodai34... on Jun 29, 2017 wrote:
hey annie did that happen to u?
Unfortunately, no. I was at level 65 when VA2 was released. Upside, I had done test realm. Downside, VA2 was hard, but I enjoyed the challenge.
( Now if I could train a power that gives my team a boost without the risk of that boost being wiped out by FS3....)

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
when I entered VA2, I was level 65, and in the same day, I leveled up again. its still hard as heck! I'm on the duomo right now. (I do not like VA2's challenge, because I have slight troubles with hard stuff)

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
anecorbie on Jun 30, 2017 wrote:
Unfortunately, no. I was at level 65 when VA2 was released. Upside, I had done test realm. Downside, VA2 was hard, but I enjoyed the challenge.
( Now if I could train a power that gives my team a boost without the risk of that boost being wiped out by FS3....)
yeah, I heard fs3 gets rid of hide

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
thedragonpirate245... on Jul 30, 2017 wrote:
when I entered VA2, I was level 65, and in the same day, I leveled up again. its still hard as heck! I'm on the duomo right now. (I do not like VA2's challenge, because I have slight troubles with hard stuff)
now I remember, I was level 66! not 65.

Lieutenant
Mar 27, 2014

has this happened before

not to rub it in your face but I hit max level on the doorstep of marleybone (I had done a bunch of farming since I am a crown player) and I breezed through Marleybone, Aquila, and Florenza.

Petty Officer
Jun 19, 2014
I got to level 70 at the beginning of Aquila

Dark Ryan Ashburn, 70

Dark Blake Ashburn, 35

Dark Destiny Ashburn, 27

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
the minutemen on Aug 18, 2017 wrote:
not to rub it in your face but I hit max level on the doorstep of marleybone (I had done a bunch of farming since I am a crown player) and I breezed through Marleybone, Aquila, and Florenza.
My musketeer had the easiest time in Aquila & VA2 compared to my other pirates. Just make sure you have at least one melee companion to take the heat off your muskies!

Petty Officer
Oct 31, 2012
As a musket in Valencia pt 2. I used Louis, Scratch and Gracie most of the time and occasionally Contessa or Zeena.