Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Zeena's kingdom?

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
So from reading Zeena's rogues gallery it mentions how the Amazonians have a kingdom but it begs the question wether the palace we meet Zeena in is really the amazonians kingdom.

I mean first of all it's hardly a palace it's just a fancy building, and it's just one building for a kingdom? It doesn't add up, so do we actually see the Amazonian kingdom in game or is that just like an outpost of sorts?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
witchdoctor daruis on Jul 4, 2017 wrote:
So from reading Zeena's rogues gallery it mentions how the Amazonians have a kingdom but it begs the question wether the palace we meet Zeena in is really the amazonians kingdom.

I mean first of all it's hardly a palace it's just a fancy building, and it's just one building for a kingdom? It doesn't add up, so do we actually see the Amazonian kingdom in game or is that just like an outpost of sorts?
The area we meet the Amazons is called Themiscira, that's their kingdom; just as Magnesia is the Kingdom of the Centaurs.
Palaces, by definition, are "fancy buildings". The Palace of Zeena is practically the same size as Eaglles's Palace.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
anecorbie on Jul 4, 2017 wrote:
The area we meet the Amazons is called Themiscira, that's their kingdom; just as Magnesia is the Kingdom of the Centaurs.
Palaces, by definition, are "fancy buildings". The Palace of Zeena is practically the same size as Eaglles's Palace.
If you ask me both of the kingdoms don't really feel like kingdoms, where on earth do they live? It doesn't seem the same as where the eagles live for example

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
witchdoctor daruis on Jul 5, 2017 wrote:
If you ask me both of the kingdoms don't really feel like kingdoms, where on earth do they live? It doesn't seem the same as where the eagles live for example
The Eagles are more "civilized". The other 2 nations appear more "nomadic" Nomads don't have a central government or city.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
anecorbie on Jul 5, 2017 wrote:
The Eagles are more "civilized". The other 2 nations appear more "nomadic" Nomads don't have a central government or city.
Oh ok I see, I always thought they were civilised

Maybe in the other skyways we will see more civilisation of these races in the other skyways ki mentions