Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Bundle Issue

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 11, 2017
I bought a bundle just now and thought that it would include a membership, but it didn't. I know, it doesn't say "membership," it says "5,000 crowns," but I thought that if you purchased the bundle from the website, you would get 5000 crowns AND an automatic membership (I saw someone say this in a forum, so I blindly trusted the message). I'm upset now. Any ideas on what I can do?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Malcom Kenner on Aug 28, 2017 wrote:
I bought a bundle just now and thought that it would include a membership, but it didn't. I know, it doesn't say "membership," it says "5,000 crowns," but I thought that if you purchased the bundle from the website, you would get 5000 crowns AND an automatic membership (I saw someone say this in a forum, so I blindly trusted the message). I'm upset now. Any ideas on what I can do?
Bundles never include membership - the advertisements specifically say: "One month membership OR 5,000 to do with as you wish."
Never trust anything you read on a forum, unless it's confirmed by KingsIsle.
You can contact Support and ask to have your Crowns transferred to a membership or keep the Crowns as is.
It's still a great bargain, either way.

Gunner's Mate
Dec 25, 2015
Malcom Kenner on Aug 28, 2017 wrote:
Well if you already had a membership it would always go to crowns so that might be why.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
I guess you could ask for a refund or you could buy areas with the crowns that would be permanent access for that area, but not a go anywhere pass. When you redeemed it, wasn't there a moment where you had to select whether you wanted a month's membership OR crowns? Did you choose the crowns?