Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Cool companions that should get a buff!

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Dec 06, 2012
I'm going to start posting here from time to time about companions that come to my mind that are cool looking, but could use a buff or two to make them more viable in combat. Also feel free to post about which companions you think look cool , but deserve a buff to make them more viable.

Lieutenant
Oct 28, 2012
Pretty much every companion in the game is gonna get a small buff when we get to level 75: the next level up epic will be that level! (so long as KI sticks with the "every 20 levels" trend for the level up epics)

Lieutenant
Nov 05, 2011
I really hope monkey king gets a promotion or buff!

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
How about giving Nurse Quinn some thing that makes her useful.

Petty Officer
Dec 06, 2012
You know who should get a buff? Bagha Khan! Even after getting a promotion, he still is a severely underpowered swashbuckler companion, due to not having 2 certain epics that basically define what makes swashbucker companions so good: relentless, and riposte. How could they not let him have those epics?!
It's a swashbuckler companions bread and butter and they just took it from a companion with the most stylish hat and an awesome critical hit animation to boot. It's injustice!!!