Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Nikeeta worth it?

AuthorMessage
Captain
Dec 06, 2012
I've been wondering if Nikeeta is worth it, since I am saving up crowns from the quizzes and Nikeeta and Madclaw seem to be the cheapest ones, and so that got me wondering if either were worth recruiting onto my team, if both of them are, I don't know which pirate I should have them on (Thinking my so I have time to save up my crowns and he's level 6 so it'll be a while) And if I get Nikeeta, I will name it Archimedes (TF2) Or Jacques (Jontron)

Kendrick: So I was thinking?
Jacob: Yeah?
Kendrick: About Darkmoordude's future, will he abandon us?
Jacob: Pfft, of course not!
Kendrick: Even when he's in college?
Jacob: Actually, I've heard he just wants a simple retail job and home depot or Lowes so he doesn't need to go to college.
Kendrick: Even when he becomes a 30 year old man working at Home depot?
Jacob: If pirate101 is still open by then! heh heh
-Jacob slowly turns towards the camera with huge eyes as a DUN DUN DUUUN plays-

Community Leader
Nope, they're both terrible companions. Don't waste your time.

Writer, Editor, Administrator, and Pirate PvP guy at FinalBastion

Check us out for all things Pirate101 and Wizard101 PvE/PvP

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
darkmoordude on Sep 17, 2017 wrote:
I've been wondering if Nikeeta is worth it, since I am saving up crowns from the quizzes and Nikeeta and Madclaw seem to be the cheapest ones, and so that got me wondering if either were worth recruiting onto my team, if both of them are, I don't know which pirate I should have them on (Thinking my so I have time to save up my crowns and he's level 6 so it'll be a while) And if I get Nikeeta, I will name it Archimedes (TF2) Or Jacques (Jontron)

Jacob: Actually, I've heard he just wants a simple retail job and home depot or Lowes so he doesn't need to go to college.
Animal companions never promote, so I say: they're not worth the Crowns.
Be ambitious, work hard and become the Home Depot's store manager!

Lieutenant
Oct 28, 2012
From a collectors perspective; YES! EVERY COMPANION IS WORTH BUYING!!!!!
From a non-collectors perspective; I've found Nikeeta to be fairly good for her price (though I don't recommend making her a part of your good team of companions). Madclaw, however, he isn't all that good.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
The more companions you have on your crew, the more options you will have. You can use them in battle, or you can just use them for Companion Tasks like Sailing and Pet Wrangling. They don't get as many Epic Talents as the most popular companions do, but often they can hold their own against mob creatures.

Worst Case Scenario: you have a new skarakeet House Guest.

Lieutenant
Sep 04, 2013
Nikeeta does pretty good paired with a Beastmaster Banner, but if you don't have one of those with you animal companions are generally worthless

Lieutenant
Jul 18, 2016
darkmoordude on Sep 17, 2017 wrote:

I have Nikeeta and Madclaw on my Witchdoctor and I have to say they are really op with the 3 Star Beastmaster's Banner. But then again, I own every single Pirate101 bundle and every single crowns shop companion in the game to date. I'm a huge companion fanatic. I think Nikeeta is cute and Madclaw comes with a free drool shower, which is why I love them both. Both are really op with the Beastmaster's Banner from the Grizzly Bear Pack. Nikeeta and Madclaw are decent with the banner, but if you want a solid beast, I'd go El Tiburon. His damage and Relentless spam with the 3 star Grizzly Bear Banner is insane.

Sincerely,
Stormy Elijah Silver (Max Swashbuckler)
Corrupt Zane Silver (Max Privateer)
Dark Blaze Sharp (Max Witchdoctor)
Sly Brady Silver (Level 36 Musketeer-in-Training)
Merciless Toby Silver (Level 20 Buccaneer-in-Training)

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
Why has no one mentioned Scorpius yet who is also 1,995 crowns(same price as Madclaw and Nikeeta)?