Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

No Critical strike upgrade for Gracie and Catbeard

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Dec 26, 2012
Self-explanatory. It's most surprising to me since they're main storyline companions..... Yet they're still stuck with Epic Strike hits, shouldn't they have Mega hits since we can promote them?

EDIT: Catbeard actually does get a Mega Strike when he promotes, but not Gracie. Is there any reason for this or was it just an oversight?

Gunner's Mate
Oct 12, 2010
AllToonedUp on Oct 25, 2017 wrote:
Self-explanatory. It's most surprising to me since they're main storyline companions..... Yet they're still stuck with Epic Strike hits, shouldn't they have Mega hits since we can promote them?

EDIT: Catbeard actually does get a Mega Strike when he promotes, but not Gracie. Is there any reason for this or was it just an oversight?
I also don't like how they didn't give them promotion quests.

Gunner's Mate
Dec 25, 2015

Gracie yes but cat gets a mega hit after his promotion.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012

A lot of writing went into "And Bob's Your Uncle" ( quite possibly my favorite promotion quest so far ). and KI needed to release an updated story quickly. I believe this was so that we could have our main Marleybone Companions promoted without too much trouble.
Maybe the next promotion will give them more strikes.