Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Bug with ‘Bring Me My Bow’ Quest

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 16, 2013
I’m currently playing on my witchdoctor account and I have come across a bug and I’m hoping the devs will see this and fix it soon, on the quest “Bring Me My Bow!” I finished the dungeon with Medusa and was teleported back to Ithaca but when I enter the cave I get the grey question mark instead of the yellow question mark, when I try to talk to Ulysses he says “Take my bow from Medusa and I’ll give you your map. Daedelus will deduce the Gorgon’s doom.” It’s like the game thinks I haven’t completed the quest or dungeon. I cannot continue the quest or the story at all. If the devs could fix this that would be great and if anyone else is having this bug to let me know so I know if this is just me or if it’s happening to everyone

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Clever Joseph on Feb 10, 2019 wrote:
I’m currently playing on my witchdoctor account and I have come across a bug and I’m hoping the devs will see this and fix it soon, on the quest “Bring Me My Bow!” I finished the dungeon with Medusa and was teleported back to Ithaca but when I enter the cave I get the grey question mark instead of the yellow question mark, when I try to talk to Ulysses he says “Take my bow from Medusa and I’ll give you your map. Daedelus will deduce the Gorgon’s doom.” It’s like the game thinks I haven’t completed the quest or dungeon. I cannot continue the quest or the story at all. If the devs could fix this that would be great and if anyone else is having this bug to let me know so I know if this is just me or if it’s happening to everyone
This is a known issue. See that big orange question mark at the top? Click on that and choose Contact Support for help.