Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Dungeon Recall error

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
So I was just doing the Tower of Moo Manchu, and I try to flee and return on the Terror-cotta Warriors, but dungeon recall is missing and doesn't work! Not very pleasant, particularly on long dungeons like that. Can this be fixed?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Lookit Light on Mar 2, 2019 wrote:
So I was just doing the Tower of Moo Manchu, and I try to flee and return on the Terror-cotta Warriors, but dungeon recall is missing and doesn't work! Not very pleasant, particularly on long dungeons like that. Can this be fixed?
It depends where you flee; if you're fleeing in battle, then it won't give you a recall. If you flee between battles ( on the stairs ) then you can re-enter the dungeon, but you must remember that this isn't an ordinary dungeon - it's a gauntlet, you're not supposed to be able to flee and return willy nilly.

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
anecorbie on Mar 3, 2019 wrote:
It depends where you flee; if you're fleeing in battle, then it won't give you a recall. If you flee between battles ( on the stairs ) then you can re-enter the dungeon, but you must remember that this isn't an ordinary dungeon - it's a gauntlet, you're not supposed to be able to flee and return willy nilly.
Ah, I see. Haven't done it in a while, I forgot it was like that!