Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The reference quest

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Mar 08, 2017
hello! I am Noble Valkoor Hawkins and here is a reference quest I want to see. its a reference to the game spore! if you don't know spore its a game of literal evolution of aliens, create an alien cell, and evolve it (basically you can create your own creatures and use the pieces that you have and edit spines in the creature stage but that is the only bone you can edit but you have lots of arms and legs to choose at least).

quest name: The Pirate Lord
recommended level: 70
quest giver: Avery
summary: you are an heir for the title of the pirate lord but when you get to the area (that skull island cave you cannot enter [near the pvp area] ) you find a alien creature (looks like a pirate101 version of the grox except taller than grox about the height of ratbeard) who has taken over it, he sends you over to retrieve a fake treasure in hopes to kill your character since he is a bounty hunter from an alternate spiral and after you defeating kane you had a bounty on your head and he would take over the title as well, and when you reach his coordinations you battle him as a level 82 boss.
badge(s) for beating the quest: Pirate Lord (beat the quest), Bounty Hunter Bane (defeat Grok [the bounty hunter] 25 times[unlocks Bounty hunter companion in Crown Shop {looks like Grok} ] )

text:

(quest start)

Avery: pirate! you have to hear this great news that I heard!

Avery: It seems you have been an heir to the pirate lord! your father was the pirate lord when in his times.

Avery: so how about you claim your title at the cave near the (insert pvp place name here)

Yes / No (press yes to begin quest)

(at the cave)

Grok: who dares enter my domain!?

ratbeard: yer not the right pirate king, so get yerself off that throne.

Grok: NO!!! I am the rightful- I mean how about you fetch something and I will step down (*chuckles evilly*)

Grok: find the golden llama of Avernus and bring it to me

(in a vortex in Avernus [ in a dungeon in it ] )

Grok: you actually fell for it! HAR HAR HAR!!!!

Grok: after the death of your father I decided to take the throne.

Grok: AND I WILL NOT LET YOU TAKE THAT THRONE!!! DIE!!!

(battle begins)
battle requirements: defeat Grok

(after battle)

NO!!! I c a n t d i e

Drops: mashup of boss drops like obsidian captain blood, Lo Pan and obsidian brasstillo de brass along with a cyborg eye accessory giving accuracy and will and agility

End Quest.

how about you? what reference would you like to see and what would its quest be?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Swissmiss6000 on Mar 21, 2019 wrote:
hello! I am Noble Valkoor Hawkins and here is a reference quest I want to see. its a reference to the game spore! if you don't know spore its a game of literal evolution of aliens, create an alien cell, and evolve it (basically you can create your own creatures and use the pieces that you have and edit spines in the creature stage but that is the only bone you can edit but you have lots of arms and legs to choose at least).

quest name: The Pirate Lord
recommended level: 70
quest giver: Avery
summary: you are an heir for the title of the pirate lord but when you get to the area (that skull island cave you cannot enter [near the pvp area] ) you find a alien creature (looks like a pirate101 version of the grox except taller than grox about the height of ratbeard) who has taken over it, he sends you over to retrieve a fake treasure in hopes to kill your character since he is a bounty hunter from an alternate spiral and after you defeating kane you had a bounty on your head and he would take over the title as well, and when you reach his coordinations you battle him as a level 82 boss.
badge(s) for beating the quest: Pirate Lord (beat the quest), Bounty Hunter Bane (defeat Grok [the bounty hunter] 25 times[unlocks Bounty hunter companion in Crown Shop {looks like Grok} ] )

text:

(quest start)

Avery: pirate! you have to hear this great news that I heard!

Avery: It seems you have been an heir to the pirate lord! your father was the pirate lord when in his times.

Avery: so how about you claim your title at the cave near the (insert pvp place name here)

Yes / No (press yes to begin quest)

(at the cave)

Grok: who dares enter my domain!?

ratbeard: yer not the right pirate king, so get yerself off that throne.

Grok: NO!!! I am the rightful- I mean how about you fetch something and I will step down (*chuckles evilly*)

Grok: find the golden llama of Avernus and bring it to me

(in a vortex in Avernus [ in a dungeon in it ] )

Grok: you actually fell for it! HAR HAR HAR!!!!

Grok: after the death of your father I decided to take the throne.

Grok: AND I WILL NOT LET YOU TAKE THAT THRONE!!! DIE!!!

(battle begins)
battle requirements: defeat Grok

(after battle)

NO!!! I c a n t d i e

Drops: mashup of boss drops like obsidian captain blood, Lo Pan and obsidian brasstillo de brass along with a cyborg eye accessory giving accuracy and will and agility

End Quest.

how about you? what reference would you like to see and what would its quest be?
There may be trouble for KI in infringing copyright of another game.

Ensign
Nov 03, 2012
I love the game Spore, and this is very creative. Love the community, great idea!