Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Eldorado 2

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 28, 2019
The pet slide show has "Eldorado 2" underneath it. Is this new, and what does it mean?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
CherryOnTop1 on May 31, 2019 wrote:
The pet slide show has "Eldorado 2" underneath it. Is this new, and what does it mean?
What pet slide show?

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
Ensign
Apr 28, 2019
anecorbie on Jun 3, 2019 wrote:
What pet slide show?
The pet puppet show you receive as an introduction for the Olympic

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
CherryOnTop1 on Jun 4, 2019 wrote:
I know what you're talking about. I've seen it myself, It's been there for several months.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Oh, yes I checked and you're right. Though I have no idea what that's about; unless it's been mislabeled for another puppet show? We already have an Eldorado puppet show.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
anecorbie on Jun 4, 2019 wrote:
Oh, yes I checked and you're right. Though I have no idea what that's about; unless it's been mislabeled for another puppet show? We already have an Eldorado puppet show.
Clearly, anecorbie, the Puppet Show order's in need of adjusting since Valencia II launched. It's that abruptly short show that tells what occurred when Gazpaccio and his crew discovered the horrors beneath El Dorado the time they retrieved the wealth there.

You know, in my perspective, the remaining exposition that's supposed to show Gazpaccio using the Golden Mind into Kane in the several years he used once he brought the ruined remnants of one of El Dorado's Gold Sentinels that boarded their ship(think I may call them that, 'cause it's really fitting), heard as dialogue in Test, got sliced out at the last minute when KI did the layoffs in 2016, Donkey Hotay, the known person who made those shows, being in that layoff. I remembered watching a video that had the remaining exposition before, with placeholders for the show's remainder, however, that didn't get into the storyboard stages before it got the chance, due to the layoffs.

I still feel it's incomplete, despite the show being in line with all past shows. Times like this, I really wish KI would've finished the show's remainder, even before they did the layoffs.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
To be accurate, it's about the origin of Bestia and the Petathalon, the part of our introduction to Advanced Pets.