Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

True Friend Chat Doesn't Work

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 04, 2015
Hello everyone, so my issue is with true friend chat. I play a lot with my brother and we are often in seperate rooms and can't hear each other, so we use text chat. My brother has open chat but I don't, which makes things like numbers difficult. So we decided to try true friend chat since we both are members and that apperently makes it so we can say numbers and use caps and such. But does it work? NOOOOO! We tried every single type of chat, group chat, private text chat, normal chat, and NOTHING works! Is this a bug with memberships or something? ( btw my membership is 1 month and my bro's is 12 month, do you guys scam people with 1 month memberships?)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Nick WYlde on Jun 29, 2019 wrote:
Hello everyone, so my issue is with true friend chat. I play a lot with my brother and we are often in seperate rooms and can't hear each other, so we use text chat. My brother has open chat but I don't, which makes things like numbers difficult. So we decided to try true friend chat since we both are members and that apperently makes it so we can say numbers and use caps and such. But does it work? NOOOOO! We tried every single type of chat, group chat, private text chat, normal chat, and NOTHING works! Is this a bug with memberships or something? ( btw my membership is 1 month and my bro's is 12 month, do you guys scam people with 1 month memberships?)
Are you saying that true friends chat doesn't work at all or that true friends won't allow numbers? As far as I know, only Open Chat has less restrictions than any of the chats in game.

( Can you say numbers in open chat? )

Amount of membership time doesn't matter, you get the same benefits regardless of one month or a year ( excepting the time limit ), so you aren't "being scammed".