Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Travel!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 02, 2013
Just a thought, I don't know if something could stop this from happening BUT! In a world as big as Cool Ranch, we have the stagecoach that makes it super easy to get around. Well, Mooshu is pretty big and has bunches or different islands to go to. Maybe we could have a stagecoach-type item in there? My idea for the one in mooshu would be called, "The Panda Express". No? Aw. Well, if you have any ideas for things to get around, post em!

Honest Cole, Level 70

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
KingMoh11 on Aug 31, 2019 wrote:
Just a thought, I don't know if something could stop this from happening BUT! In a world as big as Cool Ranch, we have the stagecoach that makes it super easy to get around. Well, Mooshu is pretty big and has bunches or different islands to go to. Maybe we could have a stagecoach-type item in there? My idea for the one in mooshu would be called, "The Panda Express". No? Aw. Well, if you have any ideas for things to get around, post em!

Honest Cole, Level 70
Welcome to the message boards, Honest Cole! A stagecoach ( panda express ) isn't needed. You can travel anywhere in MooShu in 3 minutes or less. ( And yes, I've timed it. )
See post: Needs

Gunner's Mate
Feb 06, 2018
The Panda Express? I like that idea. You could ride turtles though around the skyways...no one can attack you though...
Something like that...Great idea though, KingMoh11!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Admiral
May 30, 2010
KingMoh11 on Aug 31, 2019 wrote:

Honest Cole, Level 70
Cool Ranch is interminable without the stagecoach. The skyways are long and boring, with precious little in the way of scenery to distract ourselves with. You should have tried to do it before the stagecoaches were brought in! No other world is as deadly dull to get through. You can't put your ship in the windlane and take a restroom break and make a sandwich and come back and still not be where you were going except for the stagecoach-less Cool Ranch.

All of which is to say we don't need such fast travel outside of the old west.