Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Fast Combat Pet Glitch

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 10, 2019
I'm not sure if this is intentional (or even fixable) but whenever someone with fast combat battles with someone with someone who does not have fast combat, the pet of the user with fast combat will automatically go back down to normal fight speed. Is this intentional, or is it even fixable? I ask that because I know that it isn't controlled by the player so it technically doesn't fall under the same circumstances (summoning minions also does this same thing) but it's just bothersome.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
beartoothx on Dec 26, 2019 wrote:
I'm not sure if this is intentional (or even fixable) but whenever someone with fast combat battles with someone with someone who does not have fast combat, the pet of the user with fast combat will automatically go back down to normal fight speed. Is this intentional, or is it even fixable? I ask that because I know that it isn't controlled by the player so it technically doesn't fall under the same circumstances (summoning minions also does this same thing) but it's just bothersome.
I think it is intended, pets & summons aren't under the control of the player. For example: if someone summons a Minotaur in battle but one player doesn't have Fast Combat on, the Minotaur "speed up" glitch won't happen.

Ensign
Dec 10, 2019
anecorbie on Jan 3, 2020 wrote:
I think it is intended, pets & summons aren't under the control of the player. For example: if someone summons a Minotaur in battle but one player doesn't have Fast Combat on, the Minotaur "speed up" glitch won't happen.
Yeah that's what I figured. Just wanted to make sure it wasn't any bug of some sort. It makes sense I just wanted to see if that was the case.