Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Kingsisle Should Advertise On Reddit

AuthorMessage
Captain
Jun 10, 2013
So I was looking at Reddit earlier today and saw an ad for a game that had just come out last month, that was free to play which caused me to try it.

Kingsisle should advertise Pirate101 and Wizard101 on Reddit. Mention how the first 8 levels of Pirate101 are free to play, and you can decorate a house for free. I think that would bring in some new people.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
RRRRZZZZ419 on Jan 31, 2020 wrote:
So I was looking at Reddit earlier today and saw an ad for a game that had just come out last month, that was free to play which caused me to try it.

Kingsisle should advertise Pirate101 and Wizard101 on Reddit. Mention how the first 8 levels of Pirate101 are free to play, and you can decorate a house for free. I think that would bring in some new people.
They should advertise, period. And why should KI ( a company that's been in existence for 10 years ) advertise on Reddit, which seems to be set up to help new games?

Bosun
Aug 10, 2011
anecorbie on Jan 31, 2020 wrote:
They should advertise, period. And why should KI ( a company that's been in existence for 10 years ) advertise on Reddit, which seems to be set up to help new games?
I don't know if this comforts you, but they still have ads for W101 and P101 on armor games.