Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Is this a glitch?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 16, 2020
I just returned to this game because of the quarantine and everything that is going on. Since i already have 4 max pirates i decided to try out ranked pvp. I was surprised to see that there are no champion weapons in the shop. Is this just a glitch or were they removed? I hope ther weren't as there is really no reason to do ranked pvp except for the weapons.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Zangetsu9714 on Apr 22, 2020 wrote:
I just returned to this game because of the quarantine and everything that is going on. Since i already have 4 max pirates i decided to try out ranked pvp. I was surprised to see that there are no champion weapons in the shop. Is this just a glitch or were they removed? I hope ther weren't as there is really no reason to do ranked pvp except for the weapons.
No glitch, they were removed. Players have been asking for them to be returned. But if you lack for something to do - why not fill those last 2 slots? Try a class you haven't yet.
Stay well, have fun.