Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Has anyone here ever transfered a pirate?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 16, 2020
I sent an email to ki support 1 week ago about transfering pirates and still havent gotten a reply . If anyone here has done this in the past how long did it take you to get your pirate transfered?

Administrator
Zangetsu9714 on May 11, 2020 wrote:
I sent an email to ki support 1 week ago about transfering pirates and still havent gotten a reply . If anyone here has done this in the past how long did it take you to get your pirate transfered?
Hi Zangetsu,

Apologies about the delay. If it's been that long, please go ahead and respond back to that support ticket. We'll get back to you!

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
I have! My pirate used to be on my brother's account. The email said it'd take about 24 hours

Ensign
Mar 16, 2020
Bat Masterson on May 12, 2020 wrote:
Hi Zangetsu,

Apologies about the delay. If it's been that long, please go ahead and respond back to that support ticket. We'll get back to you!
I sent a reply. I really hope i get a response soon. It is incident 200505-000522

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
Zangetsu9714 on May 11, 2020 wrote:
I have had my pirates transferred long ago. I remember it taking a bit more that a week...

Ensign
Mar 16, 2020
Sorry if i keep messaging about the same thing but how long does support usually take to reply to messages. I havent recieved a reply to a message i sent 3 days ago and its getting frustrating. Am i replying the wrong way or does support just take a long time to reply. I just reply to the email that they send me.

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
Zangetsu9714 on May 15, 2020 wrote:
Sorry if i keep messaging about the same thing but how long does support usually take to reply to messages. I havent recieved a reply to a message i sent 3 days ago and its getting frustrating. Am i replying the wrong way or does support just take a long time to reply. I just reply to the email that they send me.
It usually takes a week for Kingsisle to respond to Support tickets. Also, consistently replying to your ticket before they have can lower its place in the queue, so it is best to leave it alone for the time being.