Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Pirate 101 Membership

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 09, 2020
Hello I have a question on the membership.
So can you only pay the membership/crowns with dollars or can you buy it with euros too cuz I want to buy me a membership for Pirate 101 but I live in europe so I only can pay with euros. So If I buy me a membership with euros does it mean that I need to pay more for the membership or does it stay the same price

Ensign
May 13, 2020
Hello, so I just bought a family membership and then added my brother to the account, but in game the membership is working for me but is not working for him. What I did was buy the family membership on my account, and then add him after. Does anyone know how I can fix this?

Ensign
Aug 17, 2013
ReeseSwagger on May 14, 2020 wrote:
Hello, so I just bought a family membership and then added my brother to the account, but in game the membership is working for me but is not working for him. What I did was buy the family membership on my account, and then add him after. Does anyone know how I can fix this?
Hey,

In order for a family membership to "work," you will need to buy the full price member (I think it's 1 month), then you will be able to get a discount family member for 1 month for $7 instead of $10. Does save a couple of bucks!

Hope this hellped,

Ensign
Aug 17, 2013
Captainsnacks2 on May 14, 2020 wrote:
Hello I have a question on the membership.
So can you only pay the membership/crowns with dollars or can you buy it with euros too cuz I want to buy me a membership for Pirate 101 but I live in europe so I only can pay with euros. So If I buy me a membership with euros does it mean that I need to pay more for the membership or does it stay the same price
I believe it will be balanced out to the same cost. However, I'm not sure so a Dev/Mod should reply to this