Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Game Won't launch

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 20, 2010
For the past week, I have had trouble both in wiz and pirate 101 launching. The usual error codes are 121 and 123.

I thought maybe I picked a bug up and had malwarebytes run a scan, nothing.

I play the games for fun and stress relief. My other friends are having the exact same problems. So its not my computer.

I would appreciate if Kingsisle could check their site and fix the problems.
ty

Administrator
Magicstryk on Nov 8, 2020 wrote:
For the past week, I have had trouble both in wiz and pirate 101 launching. The usual error codes are 121 and 123.

I thought maybe I picked a bug up and had malwarebytes run a scan, nothing.

I play the games for fun and stress relief. My other friends are having the exact same problems. So its not my computer.

I would appreciate if Kingsisle could check their site and fix the problems.
ty
Hi Magicstryk,

This is a known error. Please try logging in again, it should let you through after one or two more tries.

Lieutenant
Mar 28, 2009
I didn't have the error happen this morning - hopefully Error 121 has been fixed?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Halloween Chick on Nov 10, 2020 wrote:
I didn't have the error happen this morning - hopefully Error 121 has been fixed?

I have also had this happen last week, however trying to log-in a second time worked for me. It could also be due to a high number of students stuck at home having to do school work on their computers.
Try playing in "off" hours ( early morning or late evening).