Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

MacOS Big Sur

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 22, 2014
Lord Pleb on Mar 8, 2021 wrote:
I've installed Pirate101 but i need to patch it and i can't even open it as it closes as soon it starts verification

help! whats going on?
If you have a Mac and it's updated to the Big Sur OS version, it's just because they haven't updated the software to support that update like they have already for Wizard101. And they updated that game months ago, so I don't I understand what's taking them so long with this game.

Ensign
Jan 11, 2014
I saw the announcement that Mac Os Big Sur now supports Pirate101, has it worked for anyone yet? I tried to play the game but it closed instantly when i opened it. I tried re downloading it but that didn't work either.

Ensign
Nov 22, 2014
Brian Storme on Mar 10, 2021 wrote:
I saw the announcement that Mac Os Big Sur now supports Pirate101, has it worked for anyone yet? I tried to play the game but it closed instantly when i opened it. I tried re downloading it but that didn't work either.
Yes, it does work. I have the Mac OS Big Sur and just tried it out! Pirate101 is now playable. Although I find it weird it wasn't announced here.

Ensign
Sep 02, 2020
I got pirate 101 for mac os big sur and it is incredibly laggy. I was hopping that it would be fixed by now but its been months. Is there anything i could do to fix the lag.

Ensign
Nov 18, 2021
Bat Masterson on Feb 17, 2021 wrote:
Apologies again. We're experiencing further delays due to the local weather, but will be getting right back to it as soon as the local issues are resolved.
Hey, So its been awhile since y'all have updated up but I am returning to pirate after about 8 years of school, I finally ready to finish the game but can only play it on mac. The problem there is that on MacOs, its super laggy, to the point where i cannot move without my screen having a seizure, I would greatly appreciate it if you keep us updated.