Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

12 Days of the Spiral

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
What an excellent way to start off the 12 Days! This new charity mount is wonderful, I'm buying one right now!
Very Merry Holiday to all!
*Hmmm, needs a Christmas wreath or holly emote here*

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
anecorbie on Dec 9, 2020 wrote:
What an excellent way to start off the 12 Days! This new charity mount is wonderful, I'm buying one right now!
Very Merry Holiday to all!
*Hmmm, needs a Christmas wreath or holly emote here*
I had to think twice, as it was going to cost half of my dismal Crowns balance, but I did buy the new mount as well.

When will Crowns go on sale, is my thought? Why is this always a backwards sort of thing -- give us something to buy, but we have to purchase Crowns at full price...

Ho Ho Ho!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Willowydream on Dec 10, 2020 wrote:
I had to think twice, as it was going to cost half of my dismal Crowns balance, but I did buy the new mount as well.

When will Crowns go on sale, is my thought? Why is this always a backwards sort of thing -- give us something to buy, but we have to purchase Crowns at full price...

Ho Ho Ho!

Did you use your mystery discount coupon? Or did that show after you bought him?
Ronald McDonald thanks you muchly!

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
anecorbie on Dec 11, 2020 wrote:
Did you use your mystery discount coupon? Or did that show after you bought him?
Ronald McDonald thanks you muchly!
Yes, I purchased Day One, before the 10-15% discount mystery coupon.

I already have every bundle, many times over. I am not artistic enough to enter art contests, so the Mount is the highlight of the 12 Days for me so far. I have had very little luck with Ashes of the Armada packs, so if I get a Companion out of this one, it will definitely be a Christmas miracle!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Willowydream on Dec 13, 2020 wrote:
Yes, I purchased Day One, before the 10-15% discount mystery coupon.

I already have every bundle, many times over. I am not artistic enough to enter art contests, so the Mount is the highlight of the 12 Days for me so far. I have had very little luck with Ashes of the Armada packs, so if I get a Companion out of this one, it will definitely be a Christmas miracle!

Surprisingly, one of my wizards got the Reindeer Knight Spell and another got the Sparkle Globe...
Nothing lucky for my pirates, of course...Good luck with the packs!

W101 has a new dual player mount, it would be great if we had it too, but it's not in the cards for us.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Well, the 12 Days of the Spiral are over and I want to know if anyone has got any good swag from KI (from packs or the free crowns)? Lol, I never get any more than 250 crowns.
@Bat Masterson: Did KI make their goal in raising the money from the Candied Ram? I must say I love its design and animations/sounds. Please pass my compliments to the team!

Administrator
anecorbie on Dec 21, 2020 wrote:
Well, the 12 Days of the Spiral are over and I want to know if anyone has got any good swag from KI (from packs or the free crowns)? Lol, I never get any more than 250 crowns.
@Bat Masterson: Did KI make their goal in raising the money from the Candied Ram? I must say I love its design and animations/sounds. Please pass my compliments to the team!
Hi anecorbie! Great question. The fundraising period is still open to January 5th, so we should have a success metric shortly after that time. I'm not sure what it is at currently. Please check back next year! ;)