Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Customizable 4v4 PvP area boards in player homes

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Sep 04, 2018
It would be really nice if homes could have customizable 4v4 PvP boards added into them. By customizable, I mean that the home's owner should be able to change its layout at will, add in obstacles, change the size of the field, pretty much have fun with it. Would also be nice is there were preset layouts that one could simply choose between. So a few set layouts, plus an ability to create, store, and change between other layout options. To me, that would be fun.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Takhethis on Jan 5, 2021 wrote:
It would be really nice if homes could have customizable 4v4 PvP boards added into them. By customizable, I mean that the home's owner should be able to change its layout at will, add in obstacles, change the size of the field, pretty much have fun with it. Would also be nice is there were preset layouts that one could simply choose between. So a few set layouts, plus an ability to create, store, and change between other layout options. To me, that would be fun.
Surpiseingly, I agree! It would be fun and allow a creative outlet for PVP participants. I wish that this could be possible, but likely it may be too complicated to code.