Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

looking for a Buccaneer Pet

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Sep 27, 2015
Hey,
I'm getting back into the game after a long break and I have never had any good pets on pirate101 like I did with wiz. I'm, looking for a pet with grant talents that would benefit a buccaneer. I'm not picky and any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Gunner's Mate
Sep 04, 2018
Gold isn't much of an issue in this game, so normally you just find someone with a pet you want to hatch with, ask them for a hatch and they will help out. People in the hatching tent might however be hatching for self purposes and as such low on gold, so some of them might not be so willing. Just asking for help in skull island, where everyone congregates, typically results in someone stepping forward. Asking individuals in skull island, typically also results in willingness to hatch, as those standing around are typically bored and full up on gold with a need and/or desire to spend it down.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
If we can set up a time to meet, I have some Pirates with pets that have a lot of the grants: riposte, vengeance strike, etc.

-Indigo