Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Swashbuckler PVE companions

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 27, 2015
Hi! I am a lvl 28 swashbuckler (my first and only character so far) and I was wondering just what exact companions are good for PVE? So far I use Bonnie Anne, and Fan Flanders but I don't know which would be good for the third unit? I am currently switching it out with Froggo and Old Scratch but I am not sure if those two are good for me. I prefer to use either stabby weapons or slashy/stabby weapons as a heads up!

Sincerely,
Sly Connor Stuart

P.S. Does resets cost gold or crowns? Because I want to reset my main two (Bonnie and Fan) but I don't want to rip all my gold.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
EpicTyphlosion on Jan 30, 2021 wrote:
Hi! I am a lvl 28 swashbuckler (my first and only character so far) and I was wondering just what exact companions are good for PVE? So far I use Bonnie Anne, and Fan Flanders but I don't know which would be good for the third unit? I am currently switching it out with Froggo and Old Scratch but I am not sure if those two are good for me. I prefer to use either stabby weapons or slashy/stabby weapons as a heads up!

Sincerely,
Sly Connor Stuart

P.S. Does resets cost gold or crowns? Because I want to reset my main two (Bonnie and Fan) but I don't want to rip all my gold.
I would say that all swashbuckler companions are very good, but why aren't you using Sarah Steele? She's an excellent companion. (So is the Toreador, have you done his quest? Do it!)
Resets cost crowns.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
EpicTyphlosion on Jan 30, 2021 wrote:

Sincerely,
Sly Connor Stuart

If you become a subscriber, you can reset for Gold, or waiting for a member benefit including Free Resets for your pirate and ALL companions.