Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Previously sent gifts not appearing in the gift list

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 14, 2021
Prior to the latest patch, a friend of mine sent me a bunch of gift packs. I had about a page an a half of unused gifts as I was waiting to reach lvl 70 before redeeming the rest.

After the patch, I get a message that pops up that says I have unclaimed gifts. When I click on the gift box in the lower left, the list is empty but allows me to switch between two pages but neither page shows the packs.

I have submitted a ticket. I was told that the gifter would need to submit a ticket? I think there was some miscommunication and I explained the issue further.

Lieutenant
Jun 16, 2012
I am also missing a gift from another user. I've had a health potion in my gift window for years and now it isn't visible. I admit my gift window is stuffed, the character with the health potion gift is showing 9 pages in the gift list, normally the player sent health potion occupies the 9th page. My other characters show the normal 8 pages in gift list (none of the others have a player gift).

This is disturbing, it calls the whole integrity of the gift system into question. I still have items from the boochbeard bundle in the gift list (hoping against hope they get updated to current top level). I would be extremely upset if more than a health potion goes missing. What is even more disturbing is this was reported over two months ago and appears ignored.

Please at least let us know our concerns are being looked into. The character on my account missing the player sent health potion is Smiling Jack if that helps track things down. The player who sent the potion I haven't seen logged in for years.

Just Another Pirat... on Aug 21, 2021 wrote:
I am also missing a gift from another user. I've had a health potion in my gift window for years and now it isn't visible. I admit my gift window is stuffed, the character with the health potion gift is showing 9 pages in the gift list, normally the player sent health potion occupies the 9th page. My other characters show the normal 8 pages in gift list (none of the others have a player gift).

This is disturbing, it calls the whole integrity of the gift system into question. I still have items from the boochbeard bundle in the gift list (hoping against hope they get updated to current top level). I would be extremely upset if more than a health potion goes missing. What is even more disturbing is this was reported over two months ago and appears ignored.

Please at least let us know our concerns are being looked into. The character on my account missing the player sent health potion is Smiling Jack if that helps track things down. The player who sent the potion I haven't seen logged in for years.
Ahoy there! I saw in your last post that you did contact support. Is that conversation still open, or did you resolve that previous issue? You may need to send a separate ticket asking about this instance (if it is a separate issue).

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Did you toggle over the blank spaces on the gift page? Maybe it had not fully loaded the images.

Lieutenant
Jun 16, 2012
Maceryn on Aug 23, 2021 wrote:
Ahoy there! I saw in your last post that you did contact support. Is that conversation still open, or did you resolve that previous issue? You may need to send a separate ticket asking about this instance (if it is a separate issue).
I have not contacted customer support on this, the original thread poster Talizzar1 said they did. I think you quoted the wrong post for your question.

Ensign
May 14, 2021
I contacted support they told me that the person that send the gifts needed to contact them which he did and they have never responded to his ticket. So I guess we are just out of luck.

Talizzar1 on Aug 26, 2021 wrote:
I contacted support they told me that the person that send the gifts needed to contact them which he did and they have never responded to his ticket. So I guess we are just out of luck.
How long ago did the gifter send in their ticket? It may take some time before getting a response.

If you want, you and/or the gifter can send another ticket in regarding the issue, it may get you a faster response.

Ensign
May 14, 2021
My original post was in May. It was a couple of days after they told me that the purchaser would have to contact them. Are you telling me you have no way to track what was gifted to someone? I have two blank pages where the gifts should be and you can't click on anything in the page.

Lieutenant
Jun 16, 2012
It's been a couple months and a bump as this is still unresolved.

Just Another Pirat... on Oct 25, 2021 wrote:
It's been a couple months and a bump as this is still unresolved.
This can really only be resolved by Customer Support.

Even if the gifter(s) are not able to be reached, I would recommend sending in a ticket for your own issue.