Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Crusher Lair Special Weapon Drop Rate

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 31, 2011
I've been playing the Crusher Lair dungeon for many hours for multiple days and have not had a special weapon drop in all that time. I know that the drop rate is low, but gosh, at least make it achievable or put a Loot chest in so that players can have an extra chance of getting a special weapon (like they did in Moo Manchu). I normally like this game, but prolonged negative reinforcement is getting me somewhat frustrated - a lot of time spent and not much to show for it.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
microlife12 on Jul 8, 2021 wrote:
I've been playing the Crusher Lair dungeon for many hours for multiple days and have not had a special weapon drop in all that time. I know that the drop rate is low, but gosh, at least make it achievable or put a Loot chest in so that players can have an extra chance of getting a special weapon (like they did in Moo Manchu). I normally like this game, but prolonged negative reinforcement is getting me somewhat frustrated - a lot of time spent and not much to show for it.
Second chance chest - yar!
If you're feeling frustrated, take a break. Sometimes you'll have rotten luck (then sometimes you'll get what you want.)
It is achievable, btw.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
I think you have two threads with the same name, but slightly different questions?

I have yet to receive any of the new unique weapons either. Have you been using the Good Luck emoji before the battle?