Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Cutthroat bundle worth it?

AuthorMessage
Captain
Dec 06, 2012
I have every single bundle except for cutthroat bundle, I always liked the Cutthroat though. Is it worth buying the cutthroat bundle or is it just kinda ehh?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
darkmoordude on Jul 18, 2021 wrote:
I have every single bundle except for cutthroat bundle, I always liked the Cutthroat though. Is it worth buying the cutthroat bundle or is it just kinda ehh?
The Cutthroat Shark companion is just as good as Finn, imo. The ship is excellent but isn't at max level for a maxed player, it's better for lower levels. The gear is meh, there's much better gear available for bucks.
The house is beautifully designed and has plenty of room. The PVP arena is only a 1v1 and very small.
The choice is up to you. I'd wait for a bundle sale.

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
anecorbie on Jul 19, 2021 wrote:
The Cutthroat Shark companion is just as good as Finn, imo. The ship is excellent but isn't at max level for a maxed player, it's better for lower levels. The gear is meh, there's much better gear available for bucks.
The house is beautifully designed and has plenty of room. The PVP arena is only a 1v1 and very small.
The choice is up to you. I'd wait for a bundle sale.
Cool, thanks

Lieutenant
Mar 28, 2009
Sure, it's worth it as much as anything else in the game. Take advantage of the next Bundle Sale - go for it!