Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

A Block of Cheese (overpowered and broken things in Pirate101)

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 09, 2020
We've all seen them. We've all heard of them. We enjoy abusing them and dread facing them. These are the cheesiest, most overpowered and broken things in Pirate101.
(No particular order)

#1: Old Scratch. Spellpower buffs, enough said right? Oh how weaker the aoes and damage ticks would be! Let's not forget his purge, summon and aoe drain

#2: Overwatch 5. Imagine having an epic talent that triggers when enemies enter range, which then proceeds to knock them back out of range. Not to mention possible chains and crits off the overwatch.

#3: Time Warp. Give us double movment and bonus attack epics Mr. Sparkles! Give us infinite range with charges please! Give all of our summons chaining potential Mr Sparkles! Please we beg you!

#4: Sandstorm. Those debuffs... enough to make some pvp'ers flee when their whole team gets hit with this power. Give me a free win Mr. Sparkles!

#5:Doubloons. Sure we can only use one per turn, but hey, I'll take a level 65+ minion or a bonus 100 agility any round of the battle. (For questing reasons, this is a joke, please don't nerf doubloons )

Well, this was my take on the most powerful things in Pirate101! If you have any ideas, questions, comments or concerns please leave a post down below!

Ensign
Sep 25, 2021
musketeer bombs.

musket doesn't even need flames or tide when overwatch 5, scratch, and their bombs that do way too much exist.

Ensign
Apr 30, 2021
How come I never heard of it and I join pirate since 2012 from Golden scarlet underwood

Ensign
Apr 30, 2021
What that I never seen it or hear of it.