Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Old to Wizards, new to Pirates

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 31, 2013
I decided to finally make a pirate after redeeming codes for wiz for years and years - I really like it! But, is it worth paying and playing at this point, will it be maintained? I just got montly membership for now.

Thoughts?

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
cathgrn on Jan 21, 2022 wrote:
I decided to finally make a pirate after redeeming codes for wiz for years and years - I really like it! But, is it worth paying and playing at this point, will it be maintained? I just got montly membership for now.

Thoughts?
Hello, and welcome to the nautical side of the Spiral.

It is true that Pirate101 has been left in neglect for some time now. It's been two and a half years since the last update to this game, to be precise. However, this is hopefully soon to change, as some form of update (we don't know what it'll be) is coming sometime this year.

For now, playing through the story is an exciting experience that I hope you'll enjoy, and worth staying for. If you're looking for something new while you're doing it, though... You might have to wait a bit.