Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

lighthouse funky bunch

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 23, 2012
I have read that the funky bunch bunch is in a broken down house, and that I need to go to the left when I go past the path after the light house, and I have found the huse - just do not know how to get up to it!! Anyone out there who can please help? Thank you.

yours truly,

Sabrina

Lieutenant
Mar 18, 2022
BonneyOcean on Aug 7, 2022 wrote:
I have read that the funky bunch bunch is in a broken down house, and that I need to go to the left when I go past the path after the light house, and I have found the huse - just do not know how to get up to it!! Anyone out there who can please help? Thank you.

yours truly,

Sabrina
What is the Funky Bunch?

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
NobleOtter on Aug 8, 2022 wrote:
What is the Funky Bunch?
It's Zeke's collection quest for Skull Island.

Little bit of a cheat sheet, but this page of the old Pirate101 Central website has a guide for your quest. It should be able to guide you.

Merciless Brian Ornsley

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
What is the Funky Bunch?
It seems our Community Manager has skipped some side quests in Skull Island?

Finding the Funky Bunches around Skull Island is one of Zeke's quests.

If you cannot get up to the house, then it is not the right one. The one with the Funky Bunch you can walk right up to.

Ensign
Dec 23, 2012
What is the Funky Bunch?
Thank you for your reply.
The funky bunch is the rotten bunch of bananas Zeke has us find all over the Island.
But, nevermind, I finally found it.

Yours truly,

Sabrina