Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Used this week's bonus code......

AuthorMessage
Captain
Oct 16, 2012
And I got Captain Blood's Hook!!!!! I can't remember me ever being this lucky! Well.....there's goes all my luck....that I would've probably had with pack sale openings (now I can get 321 dino/bear booster packs in my relentless search for the last 2 bears/3 dinos!)

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Well done you! That's some fine lootin', bold pirate!

-Indigo

Administrator
Congrats!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
warriorscreed on Aug 8, 2016 wrote:
And I got Captain Blood's Hook!!!!! I can't remember me ever being this lucky! Well.....there's goes all my luck....that I would've probably had with pack sale openings (now I can get 321 dino/bear booster packs in my relentless search for the last 2 bears/3 dinos!)
Way to hook some mighty fine plunder. Here's hoping that your luck sails on and you can convince those last bears/dinos to join your already impressive crew. Way to go Talon!

Admiral
May 30, 2010
Well done! Don't worry about using up your pack luck on this. I have it on good authority (well, he says it's good) that pack luck and code luck are two different things.

Best of luck in your dino/bear hunt!