Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

A bit of a miracle, thanks!

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
So just today, I inputted the code for the 11th Day of the Spiral and I got the Holly Jolly Roger Companion for Pirate101! It was the only holiday companion I couldn't buy last year and it's honestly made my day! :) I've been going through a bit of emotional pain lately but these virtual gifts have helped to lighten the spirit, even if they were just cute little presents xD

So, thank you KI! <3 Have a Merry Christmas!

Ensign
Apr 29, 2014
Noble Tyler Strong on Dec 18, 2016 wrote:
So just today, I inputted the code for the 11th Day of the Spiral and I got the Holly Jolly Roger Companion for Pirate101! It was the only holiday companion I couldn't buy last year and it's honestly made my day! :) I've been going through a bit of emotional pain lately but these virtual gifts have helped to lighten the spirit, even if they were just cute little presents xD

Awwwww nice! It's always nice when something like that happens! Marry Christmas to you and your new companion!

Petty Officer
May 12, 2012
I got amazing things too! I did it for 3 of my often used accounts and one of them got the Holiday Treant companion. It about made my day Glad to hear your day was made too

~ Darling Brittany Neels (acc 1)
~ Peachy Evelyn Everheart (acc 2)
~ Coral Galway (acc 3)

Captain
Jun 26, 2010

What a Coincidence I got me the *Holiday Treant* from thee Code, too ha har.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

- Deadeye Edward Morgan

Lieutenant
Dec 30, 2012

Wow you got lucky! I envy you, all I got was a tribal crew pack, and of course all I got out of that was a bunch of useless housing items, and a dinosaur mount that I already had 3-4 of.

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
Marleybone073 on Dec 19, 2016 wrote:
Wow you got lucky! I envy you, all I got was a tribal crew pack, and of course all I got out of that was a bunch of useless housing items, and a dinosaur mount that I already had 3-4 of.
Well, look at it like this, at least we're getting stuff prior to Christmas! I'm sure we can all appreciate free stuff, especially when KI doesn't have to give it to us! Plus, housing items are only useless if you don't use em'

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Congratulations!

I have nothing exciting to report, but I did appreciate KI handing me the free packs.

-Indigo

Lieutenant
Dec 30, 2012
Noble Tyler Strong on Dec 19, 2016 wrote:
Well, look at it like this, at least we're getting stuff prior to Christmas! I'm sure we can all appreciate free stuff, especially when KI doesn't have to give it to us! Plus, housing items are only useless if you don't use em'
That's true, you can't beat free stuff! I am thankful for the 12 days and the generous offerings that KI gives to us (including the permanent mount we got on the first day) I just wish my own luck were a little better. But I guess I can always sell the housing items I don't want (even if they do only bring in 12-15 coins) and the mount can go with the others in my house (or lot). Anymore of them and I can start my own herd!