Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Producers letter

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Mar 04, 2012
hi I know it's been a few days since it was out but when I got the idea it was the weekend so couldn't really post this anyways if you guys know the kingsisle they always put a few secrets hints in there message so this is a topic to discuss what you guys think are the hints I didn't really find anything except they are planing something for next year but that's not really secret let's see if we can piece together what's to come have a merry Christmas and happy new year

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
silver swordcoral on Dec 19, 2016 wrote:
hi I know it's been a few days since it was out but when I got the idea it was the weekend so couldn't really post this anyways if you guys know the kingsisle they always put a few secrets hints in there message so this is a topic to discuss what you guys think are the hints I didn't really find anything except they are planing something for next year but that's not really secret let's see if we can piece together what's to come have a merry Christmas and happy new year
There were no hints in the Producer's Letter; just a re-cap of the past year and vague, meaningless static about plans.
We'll need to wait next year for a Falmea Friday for hints.

Ensign
Jun 22, 2011
anecorbie on Dec 20, 2016 wrote:
There were no hints in the Producer's Letter; just a re-cap of the past year and vague, meaningless static about plans.
Hopefully, we only have to wait until May or June.

Bosun
Mar 04, 2012
anecorbie on Dec 20, 2016 wrote:
Ok just wanted to do this in case there was I'm not very good at finding hints in it so I didn't know