Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Hallowee'en Galleon?

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
For this Halloween, has the Hallowe'en Galleon become available at an appropriate level for max Pirates?

Lieutenant
Jan 27, 2015
I still have a hoodoo bundle card I'm holding onto hoping they update it to max level

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
No, they haven't updated the ship - it's still a level 65.

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
In Search of Yum on Oct 1, 2019 wrote:
I still have a hoodoo bundle card I'm holding onto hoping they update it to max level
I'm in a similar predicament. I'm still waiting for my galleon from the Imperial Bundle to be updated, even after waiting for at least a year and a half. I'll go check on it, see if I can get an updated version.

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
anecorbie on Oct 3, 2019 wrote:
No, they haven't updated the ship - it's still a level 65.
Arrrgh.

Lieutenant
Sep 04, 2013
Year 3! Give it up for year 3 on waiting for this level update to the holiday ships! Maybe next year they’ll allow you to spend money on their game, Lookit Light.

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
Friendly Jesse Pew on Oct 12, 2019 wrote:
Year 3! Give it up for year 3 on waiting for this level update to the holiday ships! Maybe next year they’ll allow you to spend money on their game, Lookit Light.
I do hope that they fix the ship levels soon. I've had an Imperial Galleon in my gift box for over two years now, and the thought of a level 70 Beluga Galleon with it's offensive Sail power is attractive...