Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

A new pack?

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Aug 10, 2011
When it says that a new pack is coming in the October newsletter (cat pirate critical music intensifies).

Gunner's Mate
Feb 06, 2018
They have not said that a new pack is coming out--or I might have misread. But I have read it at least three times, combing out info on the game (), but it does not say that there is a new pack at all in the newsletter.

Petty Officer
Feb 06, 2018
i hooooooopppppe i realllllyyyy hope there making a new pack

Bosun
Dec 28, 2012
The across MMO CCG launch is a fancy way of saying both games are getting the same pack. (:

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
Alex the Pirate on Oct 10, 2019 wrote:
The across MMO CCG launch is a fancy way of saying both games are getting the same pack. (:
Yar! I wonder what Companions we'll be getting!

Gunner's Mate
Feb 06, 2018
Alex the Pirate on Oct 10, 2019 wrote:
Ummm, what?
Sorry, I don't understand 'MMO CCG Launch'

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Well, that's better than just the wizzards getting the pack, the spoiled posers.*

-Indigo

*The wizzards, not the players running them, that is.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Indigo Ring on Oct 10, 2019 wrote:
Well, that's better than just the wizzards getting the pack, the spoiled posers.*

-Indigo

*The wizzards, not the players running them, that is.
I think the players are every bit as spoiled as their wizards, maybe more so...just look at their posts.

Petty Officer
Feb 06, 2018
if they do in the pack please put a flying chariot would that be cool

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
The new pack is out! Pirate Nightmare... Intriguing! Finally, a new pack! With HALLOWEEN COMPANIONS!!!!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
skywayprivateer on Oct 12, 2019 wrote:
It's HERE!

Petty Officer
Jan 26, 2019
Hah! I knew I wasn't the crazy one when I suggested it. Enjoy your Pirate Nightmare Pack!

Bosun
Aug 10, 2011
Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
Here's what I know abut the new Pirate Nightmare pack:

You have a high chance of getting Treasure items.

Aside from the new pets and mount, it is also possible to get Heck Kitties and Lonely Buffaloon rentals.

According to what I've heard, the Musketeer companion is a Skeletal Crossbowman. He can't learn Burst Fire, but he can learn talents like True Grit, Quick Draw, and even Eagle Eyes!*

The Buccaneer is a Wizened Zombie like Dead Mike. In fact, I've heard that his statistics are quite close to Dead Mike's, with a few differences.*

Furniture items include Shady Palms, Decorative Wooden Swords, Nautical Steering Wheels, and Overflowing Treasure.

*I haven't got any of these companions yet. This is just what I've heard from other players that do have them.

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
skywayprivateer on Oct 12, 2019 wrote:
Well, they've got a Flying Dutchman, is that close enough?

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
I hope this pack goes on sale for the Spooky Companion Sale. So I don't have to spend as many Crowns as I did yesterday. (Why didn't I think of that sooner? 'face slap emote')

Petty Officer
Feb 06, 2018
anecorbie on Oct 14, 2019 wrote:
It's HERE!
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i got it in the code!!

Gunner's Mate
Feb 06, 2018
anecorbie on Oct 14, 2019 wrote:
It's HERE!
IT IS HERE!!!!
Happy seventh birthday, and thank you so much!! Taryn cannot wait to see what is in the new pack!!

Gunner's Mate
Feb 06, 2018
Lookit Light on Oct 15, 2019 wrote:
Well, they've got a Flying Dutchman, is that close enough?
I agree, it's close enough... A new pack!

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
glitterway123 on Oct 15, 2019 wrote:
I agree, it's close enough... A new pack!
Yar! Spooky boats!

Gunner's Mate
Feb 06, 2018
Yar! Spooky boats!
Yar!!

Petty Officer
Jan 26, 2019

Aside from the new pets and mount, it is also possible to get Heck Kitties and Lonely Buffaloon rentals.

According to what I've heard, the Musketeer companion is a Skeletal Crossbowman. He can't learn Burst Fire, but he can learn talents like True Grit, Quick Draw, and even Eagle Eyes!*

The Buccaneer is a Wizened Zombie like Dead Mike. In fact, I've heard that his statistics are quite close to Dead Mike's, with a few differences.*

Furniture items include Shady Palms, Decorative Wooden Swords, Nautical Steering Wheels, and Overflowing Treasure.

*I haven't got any of these companions yet. This is just what I've heard from other players that do have them.
I was able to get one of the new pets (the Morbid Zombie Macaw or something like that), a 7-day rental and a 1-day rental Flying Dutchman mount, and my favorite one of all, All That and a Moodha. I spent nearly a half an hour trying to figure out how to sell it before I realized that it was worth over a million coins . Now my most expensive possession (maybe other than my $40 Empire Bundle).

Bosun
Aug 10, 2011

You're correct on all of this, including the companions. I have happened to get the skeletal crossbowman from the free birthday nightmare pack. I must say, I have no complains. It looks exactly like what you would expect from a nightmarish captain. While I do not want to spoil it's looks, it looks exactly like what the Flying Dutchman would love to have in his crew...

Gunner's Mate
Feb 06, 2018
Lookit Light on Oct 14, 2019 wrote:
The new pack is out! Pirate Nightmare... Intriguing! Finally, a new pack! With HALLOWEEN COMPANIONS!!!!
Halloween Companions?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
YAY

Gunner's Mate
Feb 06, 2018

What have you received?
I want the Skeleton Crossbowman.