Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Waiting for new content, miss old days

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 17, 2013
My last post didn't get posted.... XD
So in otherwords:

My membership ends in 2 days, and I don't really see the need to renew it. I had a lot of fun maxing 2 characters during the month, but it just gets boring. No side content, or storyline content... -.-

This doesn't say, I hate the game, since I really don't. It just says that I'm bored. I'll return if anything gets updated (not just another boss), but until then, I'll miss posting for the few days that I did XD.

70 (Deadly with a team)
70 (Deadly with the blades)
70 (Deadly at range)
15 (Deadliest Phule there is)
6 (Deadly to troggies)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
mimi31311 on May 23, 2020 wrote:
So in otherwords:

My membership ends in 2 days, and I don't really see the need to renew it. I had a lot of fun maxing 2 characters during the month, but it just gets boring. No side content, or storyline content... -.-

This doesn't say, I hate the game, since I really don't. It just says that I'm bored. I'll return if anything gets updated (not just another boss), but until then, I'll miss posting for the few days that I did XD.

70 (Deadly with a team)
70 (Deadly at range)
6 (Deadly to troggies)
What, you're not going to finish leveling your witch or buck? There are enough differences in game play according to class and the choices you made during pirate creation to make each character different.

Ensign
Apr 01, 2013
mimi31311 on May 23, 2020 wrote:
So in otherwords:

70 (Deadly with a team)
70 (Deadly at range)
6 (Deadly to troggies)
Honestly just realized I can still post......
This is my wizard account, same person.

Ensign
Apr 01, 2013
anecorbie on May 26, 2020 wrote:
What, you're not going to finish leveling your witch or buck? There are enough differences in game play according to class and the choices you made during pirate creation to make each character different.
I will not be leveling my witchdoctor or buccaneer to see the difference of dialogue. I just dont see the point of paying for a game that is only funding wizard101. I'd rather pay to get something (for example funding pirate to get an update). Since that won't happen I'll be leveling my wizard101 account "to get something," since their ark 4 is confirmed. Like I said, I'll return to level when there is something that I would be getting.