Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Major Connection Issues

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 25, 2012
For some reason, Pirate101 has been very laggy recently in the last few days where I've been leveling my witchdoctor.

Massive lag spikes that have me standing in the same place for 30 seconds before I actually load in a new area, and error messages that kick me out of the game.

These issues have unfortunately gotten a bit unplayable - are you guys doing maintenance or something that I should be aware of?

Administrator
eihaslun on Jun 17, 2020 wrote:
For some reason, Pirate101 has been very laggy recently in the last few days where I've been leveling my witchdoctor.

Massive lag spikes that have me standing in the same place for 30 seconds before I actually load in a new area, and error messages that kick me out of the game.

These issues have unfortunately gotten a bit unplayable - are you guys doing maintenance or something that I should be aware of?
Apologies about any disruptions, there may be some local connectivity issues depending on your region.

We will always announce maintenance on this page: https://www.twitter.com/ki_alerts

Ensign
Mar 25, 2012
Thank you very much for the quick reply! I will check it out.