Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Your Questions and Tips for June 2020 KI Live

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Pirates! Post your KI Live questions here if you want a chance to have them featured on the show! ONE question and/or tip PER PLAYER please. If we see any spamming of questions or tips, we will automatically discount your submissions.

Keep in mind that we literally receive hundreds of submissions and only a handful are able to be answered. We will do our best to prioritize!

Designate in your post whether it is a [Question] or [Tip].

We will also have a screenshot request social post up soon. Watch for it!

KI Live is set for a friendly June 25 at 4pm CT at: www.twitch.tv/kingsisleentertainment

See you then!

Ensign
Dec 09, 2017
Question

Can we expect to see any non-crown related updates anytime soon? I would love to see fishing added.

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
We've asked this numerous times in the past, and I'm going to ask it for what might be my last time.

What can we expect in the future from this game? I like your approach with community events recently, but that isn't enough for me. I want to know what kind of attention this game is going to be getting from here on out. What community interaction will there be? Will we receive more than one update per year? What development will go into Pirate101 after a four-year hiatus?

This may seem like multiple questions at once, but they're the ones everyone needs to be answered.

This is your final chance at redemption. Acknowledge our issue and make steps towards rectifying it, or Kingsisle Entertainment, Wizard101, and especially Pirate101 as I know it are over.

Ensign
Jun 07, 2019
Bat Masterson on Jun 19, 2020 wrote:
Pirates! Post your KI Live questions here if you want a chance to have them featured on the show! ONE question and/or tip PER PLAYER please. If we see any spamming of questions or tips, we will automatically discount your submissions.

Keep in mind that we literally receive hundreds of submissions and only a handful are able to be answered. We will do our best to prioritize!

Designate in your post whether it is a [Question] or [Tip].

We will also have a screenshot request social post up soon. Watch for it!

KI Live is set for a friendly June 25 at 4pm CT at: www.twitch.tv/kingsisleentertainment

See you then!
Why didnt you guys bring add champion weapons or at least bring back the old ones

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
why did you give us another season of stat gear for pvp instead of reusing the widely requested champion weapons

Lieutenant
Feb 13, 2013
Why is it so hard to add back weapons into pvp and take out useless ugly gear

Petty Officer
Jul 20, 2015
Question: Why did you just add a re-skinned version of the dark sea set? We made it very clear that none of us want the dark sea gear, and we would have been completely fine with ki reusing the old champion weapons.

(of course we would've preferred a new weapon)

Ensign
Jun 17, 2020
How hard would it be to bring back old weapons and add them. You guys killed the only thing worth doing in this game

Administrator
Thanks all for the questions! This part of KI Live is now closed.