Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Today, in Pirate101...

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
I did two teams ups for Cave of Thunder, helping a musketeer farming for Apollo's Necklace.

Party Barge quests in Marleybone - still no sign of any Privateer gear - and sank the Assault Station - still no Shrouds of St. Fido.

Failed two more attempts to get the hybrid, Paper Dragon - now I'm up to 8 fails.

Bought 300 Banana and Potatoes snacks to use up gold, sold them at the Bazaar along with some other snacks and pet gear.

Bought a few items at the Bazaar to update the wiki.

How was your day?

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Today I logged on to my junior Witchdoctor. I counted a dozen pirates in Avery's Court at about noon Central US time, on my way to the Morphing Tent. One of them was kind enough to help open a Group Plunder chest behind the Miracle Shack.

One other person was in the Morphing Tent, but left before we could chat, so I morphed two of my own pets. I keep trying the Asmodeus Poisonteeth with other pets, in the hopes of an undiscovered hybrid. No luck.

Onward to Cool Ranch for the Ambassadors' Party Barge mid-level quests, and spied another pirate in the Cantina, where it looked like he was purchasing training tomes.

See you in the Skyways!

Lieutenant
Apr 06, 2016
Today, another pet failed, one of many, bought membership to farm some gear, couple hours of Water and Fire temple and didn't get anything good.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Redeemed a couple of the Walmart gift cards for some Crowns and to log some missing wiki information about the pets. Those are actually a pretty good deal, since they're discounted a bit from the actual in-store prices.

Logging in to my main pirate, I got yet another pair of Fire Cultist's Wraps from Scavenging. I counted 7 or 8 pirates in Avery's Court, including a new girl talking to Rigby before I headed over to Bestia only to fail again at getting the Paper Dragon hybrid. Party Barge quests for the Ambassadors yielded only gold.

I'll head over to Florenza and see if anyone needs help. If I can't find anyone, I'll go farm The Pretender for the Severus Snake, which has eluded several of my pirates so far. I feel like I've done a thousand battles with this stingy ship.

Smooth Sailing to Ye!

Ensign
Feb 02, 2020
Willowydream on Jul 14, 2020 wrote:
Redeemed a couple of the Walmart gift cards for some Crowns and to log some missing wiki information about the pets. Those are actually a pretty good deal, since they're discounted a bit from the actual in-store prices.

Logging in to my main pirate, I got yet another pair of Fire Cultist's Wraps from Scavenging. I counted 7 or 8 pirates in Avery's Court, including a new girl talking to Rigby before I headed over to Bestia only to fail again at getting the Paper Dragon hybrid. Party Barge quests for the Ambassadors yielded only gold.

I'll head over to Florenza and see if anyone needs help. If I can't find anyone, I'll go farm The Pretender for the Severus Snake, which has eluded several of my pirates so far. I feel like I've done a thousand battles with this stingy ship.

Smooth Sailing to Ye!
I've seen quite a few players recently in Avery's Court and elsewhere. A lot of new players as well which is always nice to see.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Can't believe I haven't logged in for nearly a week, but I have been getting some projects done around the house.

After yet another unsuccessful attempt at a Paper Dragon, my main witchdoctor was marveling at how many pirates were in Avery's Court when she was invited to join a group for The Machine. There were a couple of pirates opening the Yuletide gift boxes, but most were ignoring those. I may open a few on my lowest level pirates, for the rental mounts and snacks.

Once we get through The Machine, I'll head to Marleybone for the Party Barge quests.

May the windlanes favor you with health and yum!

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
I logged in to my musketeer to possibly help someone morph a pet, then switched to my main pirate and FINALLY got a hybrid Paper Dragon. There were a few others in the Morphing Tent this time, so maybe they brought me some luck.

On to the Party Barge quests, and I took time to sink the Assault Station turret for a not-disappointing reward today - Commodore's Wheel AND Fulminate Horn -- wheeee! Got another Boiling Polarian Wheel from the Ambassadors, so some lucky pirate will soon find that in the Bazaar.

Searched all my houses for skeleton keys for Krampus, only found one gold key, and half a dozen each of the wood and stone. Time to do a few team-ups.

Good Luck!

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Party Barge quests returned only gold, and I hit the max again. Went to Bestia and bought 833 Deep Fried Banana snacks, as they seem to be favored by several pets. Some of these may find their way into the Bazaar.

Joined a team up for Tower of Moo Manchu -- anyone need Treasure Bath doubloons? I'm at the max for those on several of my pirates.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
I did a few team ups in Cool Ranch and then helped a fellow witchdoctor in the Hydra battle.

Note for fellow witchdoctors - do NOT use the Sudden Squall doubloon in a room full of hyrdra heads.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Made a new friend in Santo Pollo, opened a few group plunder chests, and did some housekeeping to empty a bit from my backpack and bank.

Lieutenant
Jan 27, 2015
Today In Pirate 101, I leveled my 3rd pirate, my 4th Pirate is in Mooshu. One more Pirate to go and I might be leaving the Spiral for good

From Cash Cow Wiz/ Pirate Player that used to spend HOURS upon Hours between the 2 games (I have no idea how I sat for that long) to no accounts what a far far fall.

KI doesn't even seem to miss me lol

Lieutenant
Mar 28, 2009
Today, in Pirate101, I saw a few pirates in Sujimura Village, and passed a couple of ships sailing to Rokugara. Found a group plunder chest, but of course no one else was around just then.

Opened a few gift boxes in Skull Island, got the same-old-same-old rewards, a bit of gold, rental face paint, snacks. Went to the Morphing Tent, but no one else was there.

Tried to team up for Moo Manchu Tower on my swashbuckler, but only one other pirate was there for about ten minutes, and I decided against waiting longer.

Lieutenant
Jan 27, 2015
Today on Pirate, my witchdoctor (2nd to last pirate) is almost through with Marlybone. Saving the last spot for my last pirate that will only do the main quests. Then it might be good by to the Spiral.

I really wish that KI would update Pirate.

But we all know that's not gonna happen, despite what any KI employee says to the contrary, that ship sailed long ago.

I'm almost annoyed that Ratbeard has maintained his characters name over on Wiz. Et tu Brute.

Lieutenant
Mar 28, 2009
In Search of Yum on Oct 19, 2020 wrote:
Today on Pirate, my witchdoctor (2nd to last pirate) is almost through with Marlybone. Saving the last spot for my last pirate that will only do the main quests. Then it might be good by to the Spiral.

I really wish that KI would update Pirate.

But we all know that's not gonna happen, despite what any KI employee says to the contrary, that ship sailed long ago.

I'm almost annoyed that Ratbeard has maintained his characters name over on Wiz. Et tu Brute.
Today in Pirate101, I worked on my junior swashbuckler, who is only doing the storyline. Through the second part of Cool Ranch, he leveled up about every second main quest, so my companions are falling a bit behind. Gold at Level 41, and not doing the party barge quests every day -- it's tight.

Before heading into Mooshu, I am farming Wild Bunch ships in Haunted Skyway to get some gold for tomes, some much needed equipment for my new skiff, and a bit of scrip. Sold some nice Bison figureheads in the Bazaar, so whoever got those, you're welcome.