Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

All Companions dying

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 07, 2019
I'm not sure if it's just me or someone else, but I feel like there should be some system in place to revive your entire companions if they died. Of course, there will be a time limit between 30min - 1 hour, maybe more. But, for me, I'm having this problem of my entire companions dying and I'm unable to do any battle unless I ask someone for help.

Ensign
Jul 21, 2012
heyimdad on Jul 15, 2020 wrote:
I'm not sure if it's just me or someone else, but I feel like there should be some system in place to revive your entire companions if they died. Of course, there will be a time limit between 30min - 1 hour, maybe more. But, for me, I'm having this problem of my entire companions dying and I'm unable to do any battle unless I ask someone for help.
There is. There is a shack with a bandaid sign that has an NPC called Miracle Mitch. Speak to him to revive them. Costs gold.

Community Leader
Ahoy, pirate! Not sure if you're aware but Miracle Mitch in Avery's Court (just to the left of Swashbuckler's Hall) can revive your companions for gold, and can be free during member benefit periods. Alternatively, you can wake up your companions from bedrest in the companion page, but with a reduction in health on that companion for a period of time.

Happy sailing!

Visit Adventures of the Spiral today for tips and tricks on how to improve your gameplay.
Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
heyimdad on Jul 15, 2020 wrote:
ALL of your companions are on Bed Rest? Or just your super-A-team favorites? The reason we have been given such a large assortment of mates to choose from is that differently-abled companions may succeed where your previous strategy is no longer successful and your favorites are defeated.

Don't be afraid to give a battle a go with some second stringers. Learn their skills, and how to use them, so that you'll know when a buccaneer with Hold the Line is a better choice than El Toro. Learn when to go charging in and when to push the enemy back with doubloons so that they can advance into your Overwatch musketeers led by Bonnie Anne.

Or, as others have said, round up some gold and head for Miracle Mitch. That works, too.