Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Balance amongst the classes

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 11, 2019
have been a loyal p101 player for many years, i have noticed lately that the logic to this game doesnt make much sense anymore. buccaneers are so much more op than the other classes. i got one rounded by a buccaneer, during a pvp match. i had a fort and valor shield on and was at full health(i am a buckler btw), i also had accuracy buff on and my opponent didnt. all of my friends are quitting because there is no balance amongst the classes, buccaneer and privateer are way stronger than the other classes, there needs to be more balance. thanks for your time

Lieutenant
Apr 06, 2016
zoedoll296 on Jul 27, 2020 wrote:
have been a loyal p101 player for many years, i have noticed lately that the logic to this game doesnt make much sense anymore. buccaneers are so much more op than the other classes. i got one rounded by a buccaneer, during a pvp match. i had a fort and valor shield on and was at full health(i am a buckler btw), i also had accuracy buff on and my opponent didnt. all of my friends are quitting because there is no balance amongst the classes, buccaneer and privateer are way stronger than the other classes, there needs to be more balance. thanks for your time
I'm convinced buccaneers have no weakness endgame.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
This should probably have been in the Spar Chamber section.

Swashbuckler v. Buccaneer can be a very difficult battle to survive, even in questing -- Return to Valencia?