Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

How are my ole pirate friends doing?

AuthorMessage
Community Leader
Its been forever and a day since ive come to the forums here.

Im a streamer these days and ran across someone playing Wizard101, and made me think about my old Pirate101 home. And afterall, it is "ARRRRGUST!!!" lol.

Dont want no trouble so I wont post a link.

ARRRRRR!!!! Me prays all of ya's are fine and frisky, and still plundering one way eeerrrr another!

Lots O memories here mateys!

Been awhile since ive been on the scene, whatcha keepin busy on?

DrZeppers

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV
Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Welcome Back!

I saw your recent posts and thought how nice it is to see a reminder of the Golden Age.

So few players buy memberships any more, there's not a whole lot to talk about, but we try.

Lieutenant
Apr 06, 2016
Ensign
Nov 26, 2011
Still here, for now. Desperately hoping for better times on the horizon despite everything.

I've mostly found myself playing other games lately because of the content droughts. Additionally, I've picked Wizard101 back up in an effort to get past Khrysalis and maybe catch up to current content at last.

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
I recently left playing Kingsisle's games altogether, in protest of Pirate101's lack of attention.

Community Leader
I do keep checking back on the game from time to time.

Friend I found on Twitch playing Wizard101 said not many people were playing Pirates anymore. :(

I was thinking of streaming it, but would need people to play with.
And I am not sure how my Star Wars game followers would take to it popping up from time to time for that matter. lol.

They are pretty cool, I did show them a bunch of my Skull Island TV stuff one night, was fun.

Well I'll keep my eye open, and keep praying.

DrZeppers

Community Leader
And since its ARRRRGUST!!!

This link has been here before, hope its cool now...

ARRRRRGUST!!!
youtu.be/CacRFgedO_0