Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What can I do?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 20, 2019
Hello everyone, first time posting here on the pirate forums. I've been reading a lot of posts about why KI should revive the game, and I 100% agree with everybody. KI definitely needs to update pirate, they just have to realize the potential the game still has. With that out of the way, what can I do while I wait for any content updates? I have a max witchdoctor and I'm currently working on a buccaneer. I don't know how long I'll be able to continue having fun with this buccaneer but I'd like to keep playing and supporting the game. I've thought about getting into PVP but that might take a while for me to get good at. Are there any other side activities I could do?

Administrator
Alyntrix on Sep 6, 2020 wrote:
Hello everyone, first time posting here on the pirate forums. I've been reading a lot of posts about why KI should revive the game, and I 100% agree with everybody. KI definitely needs to update pirate, they just have to realize the potential the game still has. With that out of the way, what can I do while I wait for any content updates? I have a max witchdoctor and I'm currently working on a buccaneer. I don't know how long I'll be able to continue having fun with this buccaneer but I'd like to keep playing and supporting the game. I've thought about getting into PVP but that might take a while for me to get good at. Are there any other side activities I could do?
Welcome Alyntrix to the forums! Thanks also for the sentiment regarding your interest in seeing the game continue. We really appreciate the community's thoughts here.

For your question about gameplay, there are certainly some fellow buccaneer's around that can offer advice!

Lieutenant
Apr 06, 2016
Well if PvP isn't an option for you yet, you could do all the side quests in the game. Some of them actually have a great backstory and sometimes give companions.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
DariusMusk on Sep 10, 2020 wrote:
Well if PvP isn't an option for you yet, you could do all the side quests in the game. Some of them actually have a great backstory and sometimes give companions.
True, but not helpful to those who already did that on multiple pirates. Helping new pirates who are still questing is another thing to try, making new friends, though that can be a challenge too.

Lieutenant
Mar 28, 2009
Farming for unique boss gear and items is always good. Collecting badges can be fun, and a helping new pirates is a good way to collect the defeats you need.