Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Ranked PvP Changes

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Apr 06, 2016
I know this will probably fall on deaf ears, but here we go.

In less than 2 weeks, a new PvP season is gonna be upon us, with that in mind, there should be some crucial changes to Ranked.

1. Incentive to play Ranked. This has been said numerous times on many other posts, the dark sea gear is literal garbage (and it's really frustrating having a WEAPON vendor selling hats/outfits/boots), we need at least half decent champion weapons so there's more incentive for people to play Ranked.

2. Old Scratch needs to be banned, or at the very least nerfed in PvP. His max buff is ridiculous for any class besides Buccaneer. Max buff poison for Swashbucklers. Max buff bombs/Valor's Armor for Musketeers. Max buff bombs for privateers. Max buff spells/summons for Witchdoctors. All those are a nuisance in Ranked and, in my opinion, brain dead and broken.

3. Timewarp. Pet decides to spawn and Timewarp first turn. Free Highland for 3 turns. Self explanatory.

Feel free to cover any points I missed.

Lieutenant
Apr 06, 2016
These 2 things almost slipped my mind.

4. Spectating. It would be real nice if we were able to spectate Ranked matches.

5. Leaderboard. Everyone wants to know who's at the top

Bosun
Aug 10, 2011
DariusMusk on Sep 9, 2020 wrote:
These 2 things almost slipped my mind.

4. Spectating. It would be real nice if we were able to spectate Ranked matches.

5. Leaderboard. Everyone wants to know who's at the top
These are some nice ideas, especially the Old Scratch nerf in PVP. I especially agree with that one. Your team shouldn't require Old Scratch to win.