Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The many easy things to help this game prosper

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 05, 2012
First of all i really hope this finds Bat masterson's undead ears

I have realized that it must be hard for the ki developers who truly care for this game to make new content for it. I have loved this game for many years coming on and off of it but things need to change if it is going to continue.

1. Adding lots of assets from wizard and i mean LOTS mounts, pets, weapons and even locations we need the lot.

You could even add them into a pack exactly just like the ashes of the armada pack

2. Any unreleased companion promotions should be added but with a gold cost and even the other unattainable locations such as Valencia city and Trianon palace just so we can explore. This also relates to any unreleased gear such as Plucky Portia Marozzo's outfit as I would guess that it would be able to fit on the player pirate as it fits on the player henchmen with the same model. This also applies to the level 80 Line Admiral nautical badge as i know that nautical xp parties happen a lot and it would be a nice small thing to do.

3. This one might be a little harder to pull off but I think both wizard101 and pirate101 could proft off these ideas.

Modders resources - allow players to create there own dungeons, fights, be able to choose the bosses and henchmen they use (just reuse in game enemies and locations) and even dialogue (possibly audio too that would need to be approved by someone from ki) could be provided by the players considering it is not crude. Exactly like what we already do with houses placing items down.

4. Add the game to steam. I cannot express how amazing of an idea this is it might be the hardest out of the bunch because i would guess there must be some kind of fee ki has to pay for the game to be on steam but it terms of helping it reach more people it really is needed.

5. I have heard that there are many bugs in pvp sector of the game, though I do not participate in pvp I might one day as of right now I am strictly just a farmer of rare goods.

6. Have all pvp gear added to the game despite summer, sping, winter and etc. Get rid of the need for a level ten to be a champion, as champion is the highest rank and a level ten shouldn't need to attain that rank. Just make it 500 scrip cost.

7. More pet hybrids I know that part of the game is very active and alive. The morphing tent is one of the best places to find players when they are not in avery's court or the pvp hall.

8. Maybe something for Halloween? not anything spectacular but small like the snowman collecting quest possibly adding jack-o-lanterns around skull island for us to find and it could take us to the tunnels leading to maybe a headless horsemen boss (just reuse the model from the spell in wizard) but if that is too hard to do then and Aztecosuar would work as well. Maybe a nice badge too!

9. I do remember you could put up your favorite outfits and weapon in your house on a mannequin in wiz, that shouldn't be too hard to incorporate.

10. Cabin tours! you don't need much for this, you don't even need to add a different character for us to speak to for us to go to them. Just like the team up lodge add a cabin tour lodge!

That is all I can think of at this moment.

Happy sailing pirates and have hopeful hearts for I see a shining horizon ahead

Thank you for reading Bat!

Administrator
Pyromusket on Sep 14, 2020 wrote:
First of all i really hope this finds Bat masterson's undead ears

I have realized that it must be hard for the ki developers who truly care for this game to make new content for it. I have loved this game for many years coming on and off of it but things need to change if it is going to continue.

1. Adding lots of assets from wizard and i mean LOTS mounts, pets, weapons and even locations we need the lot.

You could even add them into a pack exactly just like the ashes of the armada pack

2. Any unreleased companion promotions should be added but with a gold cost and even the other unattainable locations such as Valencia city and Trianon palace just so we can explore. This also relates to any unreleased gear such as Plucky Portia Marozzo's outfit as I would guess that it would be able to fit on the player pirate as it fits on the player henchmen with the same model. This also applies to the level 80 Line Admiral nautical badge as i know that nautical xp parties happen a lot and it would be a nice small thing to do.

3. This one might be a little harder to pull off but I think both wizard101 and pirate101 could proft off these ideas.

Modders resources - allow players to create there own dungeons, fights, be able to choose the bosses and henchmen they use (just reuse in game enemies and locations) and even dialogue (possibly audio too that would need to be approved by someone from ki) could be provided by the players considering it is not crude. Exactly like what we already do with houses placing items down.

4. Add the game to steam. I cannot express how amazing of an idea this is it might be the hardest out of the bunch because i would guess there must be some kind of fee ki has to pay for the game to be on steam but it terms of helping it reach more people it really is needed.

5. I have heard that there are many bugs in pvp sector of the game, though I do not participate in pvp I might one day as of right now I am strictly just a farmer of rare goods.

6. Have all pvp gear added to the game despite summer, sping, winter and etc. Get rid of the need for a level ten to be a champion, as champion is the highest rank and a level ten shouldn't need to attain that rank. Just make it 500 scrip cost.

7. More pet hybrids I know that part of the game is very active and alive. The morphing tent is one of the best places to find players when they are not in avery's court or the pvp hall.

8. Maybe something for Halloween? not anything spectacular but small like the snowman collecting quest possibly adding jack-o-lanterns around skull island for us to find and it could take us to the tunnels leading to maybe a headless horsemen boss (just reuse the model from the spell in wizard) but if that is too hard to do then and Aztecosuar would work as well. Maybe a nice badge too!

9. I do remember you could put up your favorite outfits and weapon in your house on a mannequin in wiz, that shouldn't be too hard to incorporate.

10. Cabin tours! you don't need much for this, you don't even need to add a different character for us to speak to for us to go to them. Just like the team up lodge add a cabin tour lodge!

That is all I can think of at this moment.

Happy sailing pirates and have hopeful hearts for I see a shining horizon ahead

Thank you for reading Bat!
Received and noted, thanks Pyromusket!

Ensign
Aug 05, 2012
Bat Masterson on Sep 14, 2020 wrote:
Received and noted, thanks Pyromusket!
Updated it for you bat! and thank you again for reading!